Welcome! And thanks for visiting!

We love comments - so please feel free to be a part of our blog by adding your voice.

February 25, 2008

Go Warriors!!

Tod and I have GREAT friends. This month we got to go to two Golden State Warriors game and both times had box seats. In each suite they have food and your own bathroom!! To make it even better the Warriors won both games. I want to claim some of the glory because I wore my lucky sweatshirt both times.

I love Baron Davis and Monta Ellis. I'm thinking of changing Summer's name to Monta because they both can fly!!

4 comments:

~joanne said...

Do they need anymore friends?...we are available!!

Unknown said...

I heard on the radio they are thinking of giving Monta a nickname. "The Quickness." What do you think?

The Hendersons said...

OMG... i almost peed my pants when i read about changing Summer's name to Monte! That is too funny... and I will now refer to the bird only as Monta!!

~joanne said...

Nice picture!!...only thing missing....a nice little puppy! *Ü*