Welcome! And thanks for visiting!

We love comments - so please feel free to be a part of our blog by adding your voice.

February 20, 2008

sickies

I guess this is what happens when you get old!! You must think Team Henderson fell off the face of the earth. After 3 weeks of Tod being sick he went to the doctor. I know shocking. Mr. Henderson avoids the doctors at all cost. Now after 5 prescriptions he is still not feeling great. We are at a loss. I'm thinking lung/sinus/nose transplant. If anyone is willing to donate let us know. If you notice the otomax in the back row that is really Gina's meds. Everyone gets something!!

2 comments:

~joanne said...

I'm glad to see you posted...I thought you closed this baby down!!

Andrea said...

Since Tod's meds are not working for him could I try them? :-)