Welcome! And thanks for visiting!

We love comments - so please feel free to be a part of our blog by adding your voice.

October 21, 2007

I am the Pack Leader!!


Today I was a superstar.

Thanks to the Stouffers - I went to hear a seminar by Cesar Millan, the "Dog Whisperer."

I had a great time and afterwards got to have a hug and my picture with him. I was encouraged to find my inner calm assertive state.

Jasmine and Gina are in for a real treat now. At least my dogs know I am the pack leader.

6 comments:

~joanne said...

You blogged!
Okay, not sure who the Dog Whisperer is? Am I suppose to? Do you put the dogs in a trance? or whisper dog commands to them?

~joanne

steve said...

Don't worry Julie. I know who the dog whisper is.

PS I like the family pic. It's much better for Joel.

Steve

~joanne said...

Hey who's side are you on anyway? You know I can read...I don't just look at the pictures!!

Hannah said...

Mom.... only you would get such a kick out of this.. i am going to wet my pants... and you know what Joanne.. i know you can read!! And hey..i just look at the pictures...

~joanne said...

Hannah it's in your genes!

The Hendersons said...

Jules - you have ALWAYS been the pack leader! Our dogs are amazingly well behaved because you put so much time, effort, and love into it. You didn't need Cesar!