Welcome! And thanks for visiting!

We love comments - so please feel free to be a part of our blog by adding your voice.

November 11, 2011

How Men Shop

Last weekend when we were returning from Disneyland we stopped and shopped for awhile at the Gilroy Outlet Shops.  While the kids and Julie were shopping I went and gassed up (we needed it).. and returned to Julie at the Gap.

Julie was ready to check out so I did a quick swing around the store and found their polo shirts were discounted.  I picked up 3.  That's how guys shop... when they find something they like they buy multiple.

Unfortunately, guys rarely try stuff on, too.  I found out after arriving home that the Gap sizes their polos kinda small.  As a result, I needed to exchange them. So, since I work just up the street a few miles I went back to exchange them at lunch today. 

Except - when I got there I found out they had reduced the shirts by ANOTHER 20%.  So, instead of exchanging them - I returned them (to get the higher return value).  Then, I went and scarfed up all the colors I thought I would wear - since they were only $8.10 per!  Hahaha.  Yep, I bought 8 shirts.  That's how guys shop.  And - between returning the 3 I had bought previously and purchasing the 8 new ones.. it only cost me $29 more.  Too funny.

Okay - back to work - I took a long lunch ;)

3 comments:

julie said...

Joanne will be so proud!!

Vicki said...

Julie - I was thinking the same thing! I had to make sure I wasn't reading Joanne's blog instead of your family blog. ;)

~joanne said...

Hello...no one told you posted a new entry!!!!
Such a proud moment Tod! Why didn't you pick one up foe Dad, John & Steve..oops maybe you did?!? You are suppose to go down your list and check who needs a gift.