Welcome! And thanks for visiting!

We love comments - so please feel free to be a part of our blog by adding your voice.

January 3, 2011

Auto (Tod)McMuffins

Oh my!!  Hannah ordered me the most fabulous Christmas present and it just arrived this evening.  It's a Tod McMuffin machine.  Boo-yah!!

Of course, I immediately jumped into action.  Check it out.  First, you put your English muffin in the toaster slots.  Then, you put some water in the steamer dish that is under the egg pan below, break an egg into the egg pan and set it in place.


Ham is next.  It gets laid out on a warming plate that sits above the egg pan.


The steamer lid finishes the setup;  put it in place over the heating tray and hit the GO button!


After that.. it just does its thing.  The egg cooks.  The ham heats.  The muffin toasts.   And voila!!  You have everything you need for a Tod McMuffin (not counting the cheese which you don't heat!).


Just stack and snack!  The finished product was DELICIOUS!!  Sweeeet!!


Now, I just have to decide if I am going to take it to work to make breakfast during the week... or keep it at home.  Tim had a great suggestion... get another one ;)

Thank you Hannah!  I'm in McMuffin heaven.

6 comments:

Andrea said...

Awesome!!!!

Vicki said...

WOW! I hope it tastes as good as it looks.

Hannah said...

yessssss!!! So glad it works!!!

Unknown said...

Evan and I are purchasing one for ourselves right now!!!

Lurinda said...

Awesome, I see one in our future!!!!!

Tod Henderson said...

I should get a commission!