Welcome! And thanks for visiting!

We love comments - so please feel free to be a part of our blog by adding your voice.

March 23, 2011

Sliders

This is a story that demonstrates why having a creative wife works out for the man.

Julie, Joel, Carissa, Ryan and I went to a restaurant in Palo Alto when they were here at Christmastime called Sliders.  We loved the variety and portion size.

Well, last night after hopping on the treadmill and then showering off I walk out to the kitchen and what has Julie prepared for me?  Cheeseburger Sliders!  She had found the little buns at Trader Joe's, seasoned the meat patties to perfection and served them in style.

They looked fantastic and smelled wonderful.  I was so impressed with her presentation that I rushed to grab my camera and snap a picture.

So this is what I had for dinner last night! Jealous?  :)

8 comments:

Rachel said...

Way to go Julie!! Those look amazing!

Joel said...

De-freakin'-licious!

robopope said...

Outstanding

The Hendersons said...

hahaha... i installed this picture as my desktop background image. i have two monitors... so it looks like two huge plates of sliders sitting in front of my face.

sweeeetttt!

julie said...

Who knew there would be a blog post of me cooking dinner. Doesn't happen very often kind of like a full moon!!

Vicki said...

Wow - they look like they are right out of a Food Magazine. Impressive. The only sliders we will be having around here are from White Castles. Oh please help me!

~joanne said...

She's a keeper!

lili said...

hmmmfff,,, nyammii,,,,