Welcome! And thanks for visiting!

We love comments - so please feel free to be a part of our blog by adding your voice.

September 24, 2009

Thursday Tweets

Okay people... you know what to do.

Please feel free to tweet away - and tell us a little about your day today!

Tod: UC's protesting increased fees today. Actual text from Hannah: "i'm looking nice today in case i make the news".

Tod: A week without visualizing body damage. Very relaxing. Thank you.

Tod: Everyone say hi to John Griffioen.. who is recovering from back surgery and probably reading the blog - bored stiff. Get well soon, John!

10 comments:

~joanne said...

Hi John..been praying 4U!

~joanne said...

Having some of my 100#'s of potatoes for dinner tonight!

Joel said...

continuing to get adjusted to my new phone. After owning it for less than a week, I can already see how padre pocket dialed me so often.

Joel said...

speaking of new, I'll be acolyting as Torch 2 for the first time this Sunday.

Joel said...

anyone got any good suggestions of stuff to check out while I'm on desk duty this afternoon?

Hannah said...

Hannah and Maggie are working on getting millions after we graduate... if only it wasn't so hard!

And neither of us Walked Out...

The Hendersons said...

way to go hannah and maggie. way to buck the trend!

Hannah said...

I would like to announce to the blog world that I just finished my epically long accounting homework, and my balance sheet BALANCES. It is an achievement that is worth a Friday tweet.

The Hendersons said...

way to go Hannah! definitely worthy of blog-based accolades! well done!

Joel said...

just found a great website for creating sound clips you can use as ringtones: http://www.entertonement.com/. Just find a sound-byte you like, clip it to make it your own, then have them text it to your phone. Takes very little time and effort, and the best part is it's free. Examples of clips I've already made:

- I'm on a Boat chorus
- Bubb Rubb Woo Woo clip
- Crackhead comment from Alabama Leprechaun
- etc.

Try it! Did I mention it's free, and now that MMS is available on the iPhone, even JT can join in the fun :D