Welcome! And thanks for visiting!

We love comments - so please feel free to be a part of our blog by adding your voice.

September 23, 2009

The Washlet

Holy cow! How in the world did I submit a blog post for Tubz without mentioning the Washlet! Thanks to Julie for triggering my Alzheimer's racked brain. Here's the deal.

Recall that I mentioned that Tubz is a 'customer participation' showroom. Well, when you go into their public restroom they 'kick in up a notch'. BAM!

Our customer service rep said we 'must visit the bathroom'! Certainly, a public restroom isn't normally a destination spot. At Tubz it is. Why? Because they (mens and womens) feature the Toto Washlet. Check out this beauty.











Immediately as you recline onto the seat you enjoy a soothing warmth from its heated seat.

Then, once you've done your business the Toto Washlet gets to business. And it's business is cleansing your.. well, you get it.

A multi-feature remote control provides any number of 'services'. You can wash the back. Wash up front. Pulsate. Steady Stream. Reposition the jet stream to just the right spot. Blow dry.

How civilized!

How did I forget this? My, oh my, oh my.

9 comments:

julie said...

I want to leave a comment but then you will know I'm not at work!! :)

~joanne said...

there are no words!

Tod Henderson said...

i'm cutting you some slack because you picked a tub. enjoy your extra time off! perhaps you could use it to pick some shower controls :)

Joel said...

Well, thank you for sharing this "experience" with us, if one can call it that. You know, with a toilet like that, who needs a tub :D

Rachel said...

That is just wrong. How is there a market for that? I tell you, it says something about America when people are so lazy they can't even wipe their own butts. (am I allowed to say that?)

Tod Henderson said...

hey rach. you can say that (this still IS America). however, a bit of a history lesson is required before you go off on the lazy Americans.

the Washlet is pretty much equivalent is functionality to a bidet. The earliest written reference to the bidet is in 1710 - in France where they were invented. Also, they are popular in Asian countries where they 'combine' the functions of waste removal and washing into a single 'device'. So, we're just catching up to Europe and Asia on this one ;)

Joel said...

I felt like I needed to take a shower after reading this post.

The Hendersons said...

joel - by turning the bidet upside down.. it can help you with that as well.

cheers.

Joel said...

padre = gross.