Welcome! And thanks for visiting!

We love comments - so please feel free to be a part of our blog by adding your voice.

November 25, 2009

Thanksgiving Tweets

Please feel free to tweet away - and tell us who or what you are thankful!

Tod: is thankful for my wife. God has given me the most amazing gift in her in so many ways!

Tod: is thankful for Brian Cairns - my plumber. It's hard for me to ask for help (let alone pay for it!). Brian has been a joy to work with on the bathroom and was there to help me get final plumbing steps done before thanksgiving! You rock Brian. I hope to pass along the skills and tricks I learned last night to others as generously as you did to me.

Tod: is very thankful for God's hand of protection on our family throughout this difficult economic year. He has been Jehovah Jireh in so many fantastic ways all I can do is be thankful.

Tod: is thankful for Joel, Hannah, Carissa and Tater! Thank you for being willing to let me love you. Thank you for loving me back. Thank you for opening up to me and sharing your lives with me. Thank you for breeding :) and allowing me to be a grandfather! (Hannah, that last comment was not directed at you!)

Tod: is so thankful for all the relationships that I have that make my life so much richer than it would be without all of you. You are loved and appreciated more than you will ever know. I am thankful for every text message we share, every shared prayer we pray, every meal we share, every game we play and every little intimate detail of our relationships that make life for me so enjoyable! I am literally bursting with thanks for you!

10 comments:

Joel said...

I'm thankful for an awesome earth that can provide for us the necessary ingredients for pumpkin bread.

Joel said...

I'm thankful for the Boss-man, El Padre, the Dude of Dudes, the Love, the Word.

Joel said...

I'm thankful for Carissa, my counselor in perplexity, my comfort in sorrow, and my companion in joy.

Hannah said...

I fully plan to bring on the babies!

julie said...

I'm so excited to get to make pies all night. Bring on the pumpkin!!

Joel said...

I'm thankful for my first attempt at pie crust this afternoon, and what a brilliant success it was at that! Apparently I really am a natural when it comes to baking.

~joanne said...

Joel, you actually homemade a crust? You didn't unroll a Pillsbury? Do they still sell Flour in the store..lol?

julie said...

I'm thankful pumpkin pie is the perfect breakfast food!!

~joanne said...

Crazy as this sounds...I have not had Pumpkin Pie yet...I'm thinking tonight is the night!

Joel said...

Yes, Aunt Joanne, I made several pie crusts from scratch, and they were all the BOMB! LOL!@#$%^&*()?><