Welcome! And thanks for visiting!

We love comments - so please feel free to be a part of our blog by adding your voice.

July 6, 2010

I Hate it When That Happens

While I was transferring some pictures from my camera recently I stumbled upon this photo.

Can't reallys way why I kept it.  Clearly, it should have been deleted - or better yet not taken.

Yes... when our Bible Study group went out bowling.. Julie PWNED me!  Ouch!

If you can't read the picture - Great!  But if you can, at least it was close!

Congrats to Julie, though.  Now... off to delete this picture from iPhoto so I never have to see it again.

4 comments:

julie said...

Only gold what can I say!

~joanne said...

all those Saturdays of 4-H bowling has finally payed off!

julie said...

The only rule I remembered from 4-H bowling is eat french fries with my left hand because I bowl right-handed!
Makes it harder to hold on to the ball!!

~joanne said...

what about....keep your arm straight...don't twist.