Welcome! And thanks for visiting!

We love comments - so please feel free to be a part of our blog by adding your voice.

September 3, 2010

Michigan!

We made it!  Both to Michigan - and finally to a location with internet connection!  Don't get an iPhone if you live in Casnovia.

I've gotta be quick - we're having way too much fun to sit here and write too much.  But, thought you might enjoy some highlights.  And, first among the highlights is getting to see Ryan again!  Oh yeah.  And everyone else!  Hahaha.  Here's two of my favorite people together again.


Joel seems to be having a good time.  He was pretty happy when I took this picture.


Oh my.  Ryan has had quite an adventure so far.  He even got to get into a life jacket and take a ride with Mom on the pontoon boat.  I think he was a little confused by the life jacket.. and it was a little much for the little guy to be riding around with so much wind blowing in his face.  But, he did pretty good for his first ride.  And the lake was beautiful at sunset.


Grandma Elsie made the 'bloggin' again!  Way to go grandma.  We love you.. and it looks like you enjoyed the boat ride as well.


Loved this glamor shot.  She sure is game to play along.


Here's one of my very cool nephews, Troy.  He's gotten so much bigger and more mature in the last year.  And, he seems to love the jetski.


And here's a quintessential Joel picture.  He cracks me up - and I'm so glad he's here and has a chance to play.  We missed him last summer!  


I can't end this without a picture together with Ryan.  It's rewarding to be around family on vacation.  No place I'd rather be!  More when I'm able...

5 comments:

Andrea said...

OMG what fun you must be having. I love that you got a chance to post some great pictures.

~joanne said...

wait till Monday's pictures get posted..the fun never ends!

Karen said...

Love the pics! Looks like you guys are having a great time!

Hannah said...

Hey I was there too!!

Vicki said...

That baby boy is so adorable. No Tod not you!