Welcome! And thanks for visiting!

We love comments - so please feel free to be a part of our blog by adding your voice.

June 20, 2008

Mad Pool Skilz

With Summer upon us.. (yeah!).. and approaching 100 degrees here today.. I thought it a fitting time to remind us all of some of Team Henderson's mad pool skilz. We are a talented bunch! Here are some golden oldies.

Enjoy!


We'll start with Joel - tube wrangling! Niiiiceee.




Next we have JT - tube shooting - bottom first!




Joel - heal grab to a tube shoot - feet first!




Hannah - micro tube shooting! How does she do that????




And finally - Joel - oops!!!!

7 comments:

Joel said...

Dude, seriously, the first and only thing I am going to do when I get to California is jump in the pool. I'll probably just wear my board shorts on the plane. Have the SPF 50 waiting for me!

~joanne said...

Come on Julie, where's your pool skilz? Is 'soak'n up the sun' an event?

julie said...

I only go in at night when suits are optional!

~joanne said...

You didn't really post that on your comments...did you?? There might be "Mad Pool Skilz" invoved!? No video please...this is still a PG rated blog...most of the time.

julie said...

just kidding!!

The Hendersons said...

joanne! julie is NOT kidding ;) lucky me!

~joanne said...

She's getting more brave in her old age! Thanx for the mental image Tod!