Welcome! And thanks for visiting!

We love comments - so please feel free to be a part of our blog by adding your voice.

June 10, 2008

Oh What Fun it is to Ride...

These are some of my favorite pictures from our adventure down to Indiana.

It feels good to be a part of a family that quite clearly has so much fun when they get together. We spent a lot of the drive back and forth and the festivities laughing and just enjoying being back together as family.

The first two photos are of Julie's father (Bill) and sister (Janice) caught having a great time taking a spin on one of the kid's bikes in their driveway after graduation.

There's no way to fake that kind of joy and happiness!

The bottom one is a close neighbor of Janice and John's named Martha. Martha is 86 years old.. and still very joyful and encouraging. I only hope I will be in that good of shape (emotionally and physically!) at 86!

4 comments:

julie said...

You can only laugh so hard in one day! We had a great time in Indiana. I hope you guys are getting a break from the rain.

~joanne said...

What's with the revision????

The Hendersons said...

Hey Joanne! Happy Birthday to you.. Happy Birthday to you..

I hope you had a great day yesterday and all is well at your end. Welcome to the 40's!

In answer to your question.. I received an input that the entry might have been in poor taste; making fun of Janice. So, I apologized to Janice and made some changes.

~joanne said...

I wonder if the axe came down?!?!