Welcome! And thanks for visiting!

We love comments - so please feel free to be a part of our blog by adding your voice.

June 18, 2008

Who's Watching in Illinois?

I work in the Surveillance and Reconnaissance Biz (I dare you to look away and try to spell those two words yourself).

As such, I have access to an amazing array of sophisticated analytical tools that allow me to track every visit to our blog*. One of the many capabilities of these tools is the ability to geo-locate (map) the location of every visitor.

As you can see.. we've picked up a blog visitor(s) from Illinois - making regular visits to the blog. Specifically, their ISP is located in Mchenry and they've made 10 visits to the blog in the last month.

I'm guessing it's RH.. because we know what an internet aficionado he is! You must be impressed by a man who is a righteous keyboard artist. MLOL ;)

Or perhaps it's Grandma Marian! How utterly cool would that be? Grannie hitting the keys to stay cyber-nected!

In any event.. whomever you are.. welcome to the Team Henderson blog. And... if you're so inclined to share your identity with us.. please add a comment to the blog by clicking the COMMENTS link just below here and tell us about yourself.

Team Henderson Technical Manager

* okay.. so does everyone.. they're called Google Analytics

PS.. where is the most exotic place we've had a visitor from? It's from the country pictured on the left! Can you name it? First one that gets it right (not counting Steve who I already told).. get's total bragging rights (and perhaps a prize??)!!

7 comments:

~joanne said...

Could it be Jamaica?

The Hendersons said...

It IS indeed Jamaica! We have a winner! Congratulations!

~joanne said...

Hey, I clicked on the picture/photo and it said 'Jamaica'...does the winner get to go there?? Sorry to ruin all your fun...=( How many total hits do you get a day?

The Hendersons said...

ahhh... crapola. i should have known to change the name of the photo!! you definitely got me there! way to go super-slueth!

~joanne said...

I think it could be my friend Vicki??

Anonymous said...

I see Joanne thinks I'm a suspect. Sorry, McHenry is really North of me - about 2 hours. It's not me unless, well McHenry is where our corporate office is and I do connect to your blog from my office computer, but I'm actually viewing from my office in New Lenox- about 40 miles southwest of Chicago. I have left comments before. It's great to see how much fun you Rexford girls are having in life. I'm not sure how all this techy stuff works but maybe you will know and maybe it is me via network??? Joanne you are so smart.

The Hendersons said...

vicki. i bet it IS you. it would not surprise me at all... knowing what i know about corporate computer infrastructures! in any event.. welcome and please enjoy visiting.