Welcome! And thanks for visiting!

We love comments - so please feel free to be a part of our blog by adding your voice.

July 23, 2009

Weekend Plans?

Because of my weird work schedule I have a three day weekend that starts in about 5 hours!

I feel like such a pig having so much time off.

There's a bit of administrivia I have to deal with over the weekend. I'll probably tackle that Friday morning to get it over and done with and out of the way. Wish me luck.. because as you probably all know.. i loathe paperwork ;D

Then.. I'm wide open! If you any great ideas.. I'd love to hear them. And, if you'd like to share YOUR weekend plans.. have at it.

I do know one thing. It's supposed to be relatively hot on Sunday and I just got two new books from the library. So... I think there is a definite chance for lounging by the pool Sunday afternoon ...... ahhhh.....

8 comments:

Joel said...

TH2 is going camping at Mt. Washington. Still not a full-fledged vacation, but still good to get out of town for a few days.

~joanne said...

Trent just left till Saturday...Steve and Troy come home on Sunday...what to do, what to do????

julie said...

Let me guess...shopping!

~joanne said...

I'm thinking...pedicure?...and then shopping of course!

Meijer's Outlet had 75% off stationary/craft/ink/post-it notes/pens....BONUS!

Shoot...now you know what you are getting for Christmas!

Janice said...

Bought a five pound box of Michigan blueberries at the store today. I am eating blueberries all weekend!

julie said...

Bought blueberries too! They are great. I made these blueberry crumb bars and they are the best. Best fruit ever. Wish we could pick them out here.

Rachel said...

Blueberry crumb bars?! I'll be right over!

julie said...

Sorry they are gone already!! Thank you for the recipe :)