Welcome! And thanks for visiting!

We love comments - so please feel free to be a part of our blog by adding your voice.

August 18, 2009

Great America

Julie, Joel and Carissa had a great day at Great America today. Joel and Carissa have been talking about going and riding roller coasters ever since they decided to come to California for vacation. Today was the day.

Carissa told me they rode Top Gun (a roller coaster) twice within the first twenty minutes they were there - as a result of so few people being in the park! In fact, they rode so many coasters that they ended up leaving, exhausted, an hour before closing.















Here's some more sedate pictures for your enjoyment.





























Julie's offering $5 for the first person that can tell her the name of the bald headed character she is holding! Good luck!

6 comments:

julie said...

Sorry about my hair!! The picture is after a water ride!

~joanne said...

I know I know! I, of course, am up at a time when no other person would be...so I won't reveal!

Vicky said...

Is it Jimmy Neutron???

~joanne said...

Trent guess Aang. He insists it's NOT a guess..HE KNOWS ITS RIGHT!!!!

He says quit putting 'guess'!

And no googling here....and I didn't tell him. I just asked him to come look at the picture..he knew right off!

The Hendersons said...

trent! my awesome nephew..you are RIGHT!!! DING DING DING!!

you won! you are the winner! and I totally KNOW you weren't guessing!

congratulations! start thinking about what to do with your winnings! I will get it in the mail in the next day or so!

you da man!!!!

~joanne said...

Okay, in all honesty, I guess I really didn't know his name....I thought it was Avatar. I guess that is the show name not the character....leave it to a 7 year old to set you straight!