Welcome! And thanks for visiting!

We love comments - so please feel free to be a part of our blog by adding your voice.

August 27, 2009

Things To Get

Here's some whimsical ideas featuring things I've been thinking about getting...

Got anything you're thinking about getting you want to share with us all? Please do.


Joel's birthday is in a couple of weeks.. and I have been looking at this car for him.















I've been talking about getting a tattoo all summer. Maybe it's time. Here's one that might work.















Julie and I have been looking for a retirement home. Something out of the big city. Something on the coast. Perhaps here?





7 comments:

Vicki said...

Love them all! LOL!!!

julie said...

I was hoping for something a little warmer!

~joanne said...

The Tattoo is all you Tod!

Joel said...

I think tats on the head are a good idea for folks who want a tattoo but don't want other people to see it. Your hair grows back, so after a few weeks the tattoos is completely covered. Good choice, padre.

Joel said...

And I ask again, where is Thursday Tweets?

Joel said...

I'll just start my own: Joel is excited for the three day weekend and our Parish campout!

Joel said...

loving the Wii!