Welcome! And thanks for visiting!

We love comments - so please feel free to be a part of our blog by adding your voice.

March 17, 2010

Craicin Tweets

Top of the morning to you.  It's a fine day for some craic (pronounced 'crack').  That's Irish for fun.  So, let's craic up some tweets!

Tod: Happy St. Patrick's Day wishes to all my favorite craicers!

Tod: American Idol is sooo bad this year that I just listen to the first 20 seconds or so of most of the lame performers then flip to the judges who confirm my opinion that I just heard crap.  You can watch the whole show in 15 minutes that way.  THIS is what TIVO was invented for.

Tod: Cheating has become ubiquitous.  Hannah called this morning lamenting the kid that was trying to cheat off her exam this morning.  Sheesh.  I am very proud of my kids that they have more personal integrity than that.

7 comments:

Joel said...

I'm taking a half day and sportin' some craic with the Zac-attack all afternoon. Free cookies at Great Harvest for those willing to dance a jig. Do I get three if I dance a jig, a reel, and some sean-nos?

Joel said...

I think the dude cheated off Hannah cause he thought to himself, "Hey, it's St. Patrick's day, and with the red hair she looks Irish, so she must 1) be lucky today, and 2) know where the good local pub is in town.

Joel said...

made some cheesy green eggs for my breakfast burrito this morning. Awesome.

The Hendersons said...

wow! you are rocking the SPD!!!

The Hendersons said...

the Committee approves of your craic!

Hannah said...

hahaha, thank you Bro! Thank made me smile on this terrible tragedy! Update on my cheating colleagues: I decided enough is enough, and I went to our Office of Undergrads and displayed my grief, anger, and frustration! They assured me that not only would the boy who cheated be failed (at least for the midterm) but our professor is going to get a talking to!! Do I need to move to my own island?!?!

The Hendersons said...

hannah (i mean dagny)... it is time you read Atlas Shrugged. the answer is in there!! seriously. read the book.