Welcome! And thanks for visiting!

We love comments - so please feel free to be a part of our blog by adding your voice.

June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day

Some of my favorite family pictures are the crazy ones.  Jumping shots.  Tongues hanging out.  Everyone acting crazy - except me.  Tod always encouraged Joel and Hannah to be crazy.  I always wanted everyone to sit still and smile.

Everyone in our jumping pictures can get off the ground except me. Tod always is encouraging the kids to get off the ground.  I'm the one that wants them grounded and near me ;)

 

I am so glad that Tod gets to enjoy Ryan now.  I hope he can teach him jumping shots.  To enjoy Michigan football.  Playing cards.  And all about pedometers.  I think they have a lot of walking ahead of them in life.

1 comment:

Vicky said...

Julie, I loved your post...The difference in each of you is what makes you work as a great team. I am thankful for this friendship through Lurinda and feel the blessings of knowing your family and sharing in some of the antics. Hope to see you this summer when you visit Michigan.