Welcome! And thanks for visiting!

We love comments - so please feel free to be a part of our blog by adding your voice.

June 5, 2010

Way to Go Sis!

Mad props to my sister, Lurinda, who is a very accomplished amateur photographer.  I have been bugging her for over a year to start a blog to show some of the shots she takes.  She simply loves to travel and goes on several photo trips a year.  Right now she's in Maine on a trip with her good friend and fellow photographer Lori.

She has been messaging me photos for the last two days and I finally told her to 'get a blog!'.  And she did it!  Wow.

Please visit her blog WhereAmINow12.blogspot.com to keep track of her and enjoy her photography!  I just added it to the blogs we watch over there on the left side of our blog.

Way to go Sis. 

PS... I'm going to make some recommendations about formatting that will help you ;) 

1 comment:

Lurinda said...

Thanks! Bring on the help. You do understand we have been sitting in a car outside a library watching it rain as I was trying to start this blog. Have no idea what I am doing, so any and all help will be appreciated.