Welcome! And thanks for visiting!

We love comments - so please feel free to be a part of our blog by adding your voice.

June 5, 2010

Makeover Day

Yesterday Julie took the bold step of getting her hair cut and colored!  It was makeover day.  Here she is just after arriving at the salon (Seven in Berkeley) and getting seated.


Meet Lisa, Julie's stylist.  She was very sweet about letting me photograph the events of the day.  I had to because Hannah ORDERED me too ;)  She was unable to attend because of work - but had set the day up.  So I was under strict orders to keep her up to date.  I think we shared about 50 texts during Julie's visit. 

First up was the coloring.


I like this picture.  Doesn't she look cute!


I didn't realize how LONG it takes to get your hair colored and styled.  Julie's appointment started at 2:00 PM and we left the salon at 5:40 PM.  That's long enough to play a baseball game!!   You can imagine there were times when she was simply waiting.  Like below.


Finally the cutting began - which evoked great excitement from Hannah.

First cuts!


Julie's been kind of coy about showing the results.  I think it was a huge change for her and she is still adjusting to the new look.  However, here's a clue ;)


Julie's decided she is going to tease everyone.  Here's HER idea of how to show her cut.


Or.. better yet.. here's her impression of Wilson on Home Improvement! 


Way to go Julie!!

4 comments:

julie said...

Wow I look a lot like Janice.

Andrea said...

Love it already...I just saw the post on facebook and got to Team Henderson as fast as I could to see....not much...I love the suspense

Lurinda said...

Okay, the suspense is killing us!
You have been around Tod too much, it is so funny seeing both of your humor.

Loving it! Can't wait to see the unveiling! Hope I am around to see it! Been with and without internet during our trip. Will stay tuned!

Vicki said...

Still waiting for the unveiling!