Welcome! And thanks for visiting!

We love comments - so please feel free to be a part of our blog by adding your voice.

May 7, 2008

Happy Birthday Julie!

Hey cutie! Happy Birthday!

Thank God for the Rexford clan that brought me Julie! I am so lucky to have her and be a part of your family!

I'll post more pictures later.. but couldn't start my day out without wishing you love, joy and happiness on this.. your day!

Love ya!

In the immortal words of Bob Dylan. And, explicitly, NOT to be sung by Jason Castro - who couldn't possibly remember all these words after a long day on the pipe.. :)

If not for you,
Babe, I couldn't find the door,
Couldn't even see the floor,
I'd be sad and blue,
If not for you.

If not for you,
Babe, I'd lay awake all night,
Wait for the mornin' light
To shine in through,
But it would not be new,
If not for you.

If not for you
My sky would fall,
Rain would gather too.
Without your love I'd be nowhere at all,
I'd be lost if not for you,
And you know it's true.

If not for you
My sky would fall,
Rain would gather too.
Without your love I'd be nowhere at all,
Oh! What would I do
If not for you.

If not for you,
Winter would have no spring,
Couldn't hear the robin sing,
I just wouldn't have a clue,
Anyway it wouldn't ring true,
If not for you.

7 comments:

~joanne said...

What a great time that was together!...See ya in a couple of weeks! She's a wonderful gal, that Julie!

julie said...

You are killing me!! I getting all misty. Now everyone knows I'm old.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Julie! You're the best! I hope your day is fantastic!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you are having a great day. Happy Birthday Sis. I found the Menopause Queen Lucinda figurine--do you need it back or is it ready to go to Joanne?

~joanne said...

Oh....I can hardly wait!!

Lurinda said...

Happy Birthday Julie! Enjoy & remember you are not old yet, just as young as you feel....hopefully that is a good thing! Todd just remember its Julie Month...treat her like a queen as I know you will!

Joel said...

Happy Birthday Mom!!!