Welcome! And thanks for visiting!

We love comments - so please feel free to be a part of our blog by adding your voice.

September 28, 2008

Dwight J Schrute II

Okay.. too funny! Here's Joel in his official Dwight J Schrute (Assistant (to the) Regional Manager) costume he wore to the party celebrating the 2008 season premier of The Office - one of his favorite TV shows.

Incredible Joel!

For those who don't watch The Office, Dwight is the best salesman for Dunder Mifflin paper company, has a beet farm, is a volunteer fireman, loves nature things, and absolutely loves Battlestar Galactica. Oh, and he's madly in love with Angela!

Dwight on Tipping: "Why tip someone for a job I'm capable of doing myself? I can deliver food. I can drive a taxi. I can and do cut my own hair. I did however tip my urologist, because, I am unable to pulverise my own kidney stones".








Question: What kind of bear is best?

10 comments:

~joanne said...

That is too stinking funny.

Probably would be funnier if I had ever watched The Office....never seen it!

Joel said...

Black Bear.

Joel said...

Bears. Beat. Battlestar Galactica.

The Hendersons said...

Fact: Bears eat beets.

The Hendersons said...

Identity theft is not a joke, Joel! Millions of families suffer every year!

~joanne said...

Okay..when is the The Office on? I'll have to tune in.....

The Hendersons said...

joel - i must say i can definitely tell you were in character. how you ask? because the 'real you' would never be caught dead next to a sign that reads 'say Pepsi please'!

Joel said...

Thursday nights, 9:00PM, NBC. Be there.

Anonymous said...

Shouldn't it be Dwight K Schrute, as his middle name is Kurt? Or is the J supposed to stand for Joel?

Joel said...

The "J" was my idea to begin with. It does indeed stand for Joel. I changed it cause I would never claim to actually be THE Dwight. Maybe a distant cousin or something like that. There is only one Dwight K. Schrute III.

Dwight on his short career as a pilot: "I was the youngest pilot in Pan Am history. When I was four, the pilot let me ride in the cockpit and fly the plane with him. And I was four, and I was great and I would have landed it, but my dad wanted us to go back to our seats."