Welcome! And thanks for visiting!

We love comments - so please feel free to be a part of our blog by adding your voice.

September 16, 2008

My (Actual) Office

Okay folks, I know I said that 'I' couldn't take a picture of my office because of our (ITT's) security policies.

But, that doesn't mean that noone can.

So, I enlisted the talents of our in-house photographer - Dora - who IS allowed to take pictures within the building. Well, Dora just coughed up the picture and so I share it with you. And, just so you know.. I didn't even have any idea she was going to take the picture when she did.. so you really are catching a glimpse of my normal work environment.

And .. Julie was right.. NOTHING PINK!

8 comments:

~joanne said...

WOW it is clean!

Okay I confess, I had to click on the picture to see if there was any 'Michigan' stuff....I think I see a bobble head?

And I do see a picture of Joel and Hannah, so it really is your office!

julie said...

I think I see a tear in Bo's eyes from the lost to ND this week in football.

What no pictures of your lovely wife??

The Hendersons said...

julie.. there is a picture of you and the rest of the fam.. just to the right of my monitor. there is also a really nice picture in a frame just above and to the right of the monitor... at my eye level.. that i look at 100 times a day to remind me how gorgeous you are! its of us kissing on the beach. sorry you couldn't see it more clearly in the picture ;)

~joanne said...

Okay I'm wondering about the welcome blocks??

Aren't you glad you put yourself up for this torture?

The Hendersons said...

joanne - good question. that is an old thing julie was throwing out one day and i brought it to the office as sort of a joke. probably time to 'clean my office' and let it go.

~joanne said...

No, I like it...it gives it a 'touch of home'!.....*Ü*

julie said...

I was selling it at a garage sale in the 80"s!!

Vicki said...

Love the window!