Welcome! And thanks for visiting!

We love comments - so please feel free to be a part of our blog by adding your voice.

November 18, 2008

Need a Job?

Shhhh! Don't tell anyone... but hard times are hitting the defense electronics world too. So, we here at .. let's just call it ABC Industries for now... are working on a fabulous new low cost weapon system to keep our sales up.

We've just implemented a prototype and are looking for a few good people to join our team as test engineers.

Applicants should possess the following:

-> willingess to travel
-> desire to work outdoors with your hands
-> love of handguns
-> excellent eyesight
-> ability to stay calm under stressful situations
-> ability to reload a handgun while pulling 8Gs without loss of consciousness






4 comments:

steve said...

I would apply but I think it would mess up my hair.

The Hendersons said...

Okay.. too tough for me to choose today.. so I am going to publish all the responses to Steve's comments I thought of and you just decide which one you think is best.

a) You would apply but it would mess up your pants!

b) Steve, aren't you already a member of the Michigan Militia?

c) Steve, I've told you a million times.. you can't use the jet for deer hunting!

Joel said...

I'm in...where do I sign up.

~joanne said...

It really would mess up my hair!