Welcome! And thanks for visiting!

We love comments - so please feel free to be a part of our blog by adding your voice.

November 11, 2008

Thank You

I am so thankful to all the veteran's (my father - pictured on right below - and father-in-law included) for their dedication, sacrifice and unselfish service to this nation over the years. I appreciate their efforts to secure and maintain all of our freedom.

On your day... and all days... thank you!

And to Chris who will soon join their ranks.. a special thank you to you as well!

3 comments:

~joanne said...

A great big cheer for the Veterans!!

Tod, is your Dad in that picture?or did you download a picture?

steve said...

That picture looks like The Alpha Company Crew 1967.

The Hendersons said...

Joanne - that is just a random picture I found.. but I'm adding a picture of my dad from his service days!