Welcome! And thanks for visiting!

We love comments - so please feel free to be a part of our blog by adding your voice.

November 23, 2008

Sweet Victory!

Cal vs. Stanford is the 'Big Game' in the Pac 10.

Yesterday Stanford came to Cal attempting to prove there is parity in the Bay Area!

Just checking out Hannah's joyous celebration.. you know that there is none! Cal handed Stanford a decisive spanking winning 37-16!

GO BEARS!!

So, Hannah text messages me right before the end of the game asking me "if I get arrested.. will you pay my bail?!". Too funny. The moment the gun went off to end the game.. off went Hannah and her gal pals to celebrate!

Here's the email I received last night from her:

Hi daddy, so i know you are probably depressed about Michigan getting their butts handed to them... so i thought i would cheer you up and send you the AWESOME photos we took today when we rushed the field!!! Unfortunately, i did not get arrested, but i did get to meet a lot of players and take pictures with them!!!! It was the best game ever!! K enjoy!!

So, Hannah - you perfect daughter! Here you go! Congratulations on a fabulous victory!

1 comment:

~joanne said...

Okay Hannah, you are like...really scaring me with the "fun" you are having!

I thought you didn't have a shirt on in the first pic!

Keep your clothes on & have fun!