Welcome! And thanks for visiting!

We love comments - so please feel free to be a part of our blog by adding your voice.

December 5, 2008

Christmas Tree 2008




I thought it would be so fun to cut our Christmas tree this year. Sunday afternoon I set out to a tree farm with a friend. Tod was gone to Holland and I thought it would be a great surprise to have the house decorated for Christmas.
Lets just say I do not have the ability to judge tree heights. I should have known there was a problem when I could carry the tree myself.
So this year we have a mini tree. Cute but mini!! The only good thing is the Michigan ball will still be on the bottom branch.

10 comments:

Joel said...

So the fake tree idea got ditched?

The Hendersons said...

julie! you did a great job! sometimes it's actually harder to produce a miniature than it is to produce the full sized version. just think.. the lights will look amazing because they'll be like an inch apart!! LOL!!!

The Hendersons said...

i just don't know how hannah is going to take it... with her ball at eye level!! bumms..

~joanne said...

It's a midi-tree! Not soooo small and it doesn't fall in the maxi-tree catagory!

The real question is how much does a midi-tree cost out there??? We got our Fraser Fir for $15!!!

Joel said...

I could get a 10 foot tree here in Oregon for $5. Sha-blamm!

julie said...

Cost $30 but that was with a $10 off coupon!!

~joanne said...

Coupon...what....where do you get a tree coupon??

Anonymous said...

It doesn't matter how high my ball is father, the fact is we all know it is above Michigan. And i hope it is at eye level - then you can look into the beautiful gold and blue all day and never forget about it.

~joanne said...

Ouch...I can feel the love from CA!!!

The Hendersons said...

oh.. Hannah... that hurts ;) true.. but hurts!