Welcome! And thanks for visiting!

We love comments - so please feel free to be a part of our blog by adding your voice.

December 7, 2008

Happy Birthday Tod!

Happy 48th birthday Tod.
I believe you love me.
I believe you love Joel and Hannah.
I believe you secretly love our pets.
I believe you are the most dedicated walker I know.
I believe you love Jesus with your whole heart.
I believe you think Michigan will win again.
I believe you have great friends.
I believe we will love growing old together.

8 comments:

~joanne said...

Happy Birthday!

You gotta love those glasses!

The Hendersons said...

you know, i really DO love our pets. i guess now that i am older i can just admit that and quit acting like i don't. i think they call it 'growth'. so, for the record, i love our pets.. with the possible exception of Summer.

Joel said...

padre, it is ok not to love Summer. Even God struggles to love Summer. There's a verse in one of the lost Gospels that goes, "And this is how we know what love is; that God created Summer, then did not immediately destroy what He had created" - Nickaria 4:8

The Hendersons said...

jules - i love that you want to grow old with me! but remember, we're not there YET! in the words of Carrie Underwood - we're still young and beautiful - at least you are ;)

Anonymous said...

This sappy-ness makes me wanna gag. - Hannah

The Hendersons said...

hannah - don't worry... be sappy!

Anonymous said...

The picture at the end.... umm I'm not quite sure what to say. Except I'm glad you were born!

The Hendersons said...

rach - thanks! and we are VERY glad that you were born and are a part of our lives!