Welcome! And thanks for visiting!

We love comments - so please feel free to be a part of our blog by adding your voice.

February 22, 2009

Celine!

Friday night was very exciting for Julie! She got to check off a big entry on her 'bucket list' by attending the Celine Dion Concert at the HP Pavilion in San Jose.

Yes, Celine finally made it. She was originally scheduled to play here last November.. but she contracted laryngitis and had to cancel. So, the entire Bay Area was on pins and needles until her re-arrival Friday night.

As Julie puts it "It was the best evening of my life. Celine sang all my favorites. She was simply amazing! And I am absolutely certain that she waved at me when she said 'Good Bye San Jose' at the end of the concert!"

The evening was made possible by the wonderful people at Craigslist where Julie was able to pick up a couple tickets 3 hours before the concert! Isn't the internet wonderful!

I will say that I was just slightly disappointed because Julie was a bit under the weather and unable to sing along with Celine.. so that was a bit of a downer. But, overall the concert was really well done.

Tickets: $80
Opportunity to watch Julie be so excited for 2 hours: priceless.

12 comments:

balog said...

Yes, nice blog, I am sorry my enggils is verry poor. Tahnk You

The Hendersons said...

Selamat datang, balog. tidah massala (that's 'welcome balog. no problem!' for you non-bahasa indonesia speakers). thanks for visiting.

Salamat Pagi.

Hannah said...

jealous!!!!!

~joanne said...

I didn't realize you were such a fan....what else is on your bucket list?
#20....take a fun trip with your sisters.

Vicki said...

So when does one decide they are in need of a Bucket List? It sounds like a great idea.

How close to Celine were you? Did you need binoculars to see her?

Joel said...

Bucket List #2: send 3 lbs. of Sour Blue Soda Bottles to my son in Oregon....
Bucket List #24: repeat #2

~joanne said...

AAAWWWWW...That header picture is soo cute, look at those little kids!

julie said...

My bucket list also includes going to a Oprah show!! Hannah and I use to talk about it all the time.

#15 is taking a fun trip with my sister to Hawaii!!

Joel - 3 lbs. seems low.

julie said...

Sorry I meant "sisters"

~joanne said...

I was wondering which sister would go...please give me lots of warning when #15 will take place...I need to shed my winter tonnage!

Hannah said...

Oprah!! I'm finally old enough so i don't see why we aren't going this summer...

julie said...

We have to go before Oprah retires!!