Welcome! And thanks for visiting!

We love comments - so please feel free to be a part of our blog by adding your voice.

May 18, 2009

24 Season Finale Tweets

Do you know what a tweet is?

If not.. check out this earlier post for more information! What is a Tweet?

Please feel free to tweet away.

Tod: just realized this morning that the 2-hr 24 season finale is tonight! I am getting very excited! Tony is gonna eat fist! And Renee finally gets to get rid of that patch on her neck ;)

Tod: Julie remains perfect at Frozos.. although each day she is losing steam! Will she make it???

4 comments:

julie said...

If I had wanted you dead I would have killed you already!

~joanne said...

I never have seen 24!

Jon Logan said...

Damn it Admiral, I mean julie. Eat your frozos immediately!

Tod Henderson said...

damn it jt! she did! 19 for 19!

if she had wanted to kill frozos.. she would have already!