Welcome! And thanks for visiting!

We love comments - so please feel free to be a part of our blog by adding your voice.

May 7, 2009

Happy Birthday!

I couldn't wait to make this post wishing Julie a Happy Birthday! Happy Birthday beautiful!

Jules is up in Berkeley right now. She is visiting with Hannah and doing a little mothering.. and a little nursing. I know she is enjoying getting to spend a little time with her.

I'm just hoping she didn't visit her favorite Tatoo parlor again ;)

I can't wait to celebrate your birthday with you in person!

Love you!

PS.. just before Julie was going to run up to Berkeley I texted her to remind her to keep her unbroken record of Frozos runs intact. She did - grabbing a quick one before she left. 6 for 6. Only 25 more to go!

7 comments:

Lurinda said...

Happy Birthday, Julie! Enjoy your month!

Vicki said...

Happy Birthday Julie! I really should try the birthday month thing or at least a week! Have a great one.

Joel said...

Happy birthday, madre! Have a frozo on me :D

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Julie! Can't wait to celebrate Julie month! WOO HOO!!

Cassie said...

Happy Birthday Aunt Julie! I hope that you have a wonderful day..err..month! Lots of Love!

~joanne said...

Have a great day!

Been outside at my sale all day!

julie said...

Going strong in the quest for a month of frozos! 7 for 7. Everyone at work helped me celebrate by buying frozos and bringing it back to work.