Welcome! And thanks for visiting!

We love comments - so please feel free to be a part of our blog by adding your voice.

May 6, 2009

Prayer Request

Hey folks, I know you all lead busy lives - but if you are reading this I hope you can take a few moments of your time and throw up some intercessory prayers for Hannah.

Hannah has been suffering with a very severe case of Mono for the last 10 days or so. Recently, the medications (many) which she has been taking to try to get her through this have diminished in effectiveness and she is a) in a lot of pain, b) not able to swallow so eating has become very tough and c) not sleeping.

She is miserable. Julie was able to get with the doctors this morning and get them to get more aggresive on the meds.. which we are hoping brings some relief. But, as you can imagine there are both physical and emotional pains she is dealing with as she is trying to get ready for finals and finish class projects. Again.. she is miserable.

So - if you could add Hannah to your prayer list today.. and for the next couple of weeks - we would be so grateful. I'm not exactly sure how intercessory prayer works - but I know it does and your prayers are coveted!

Thanks so much!

6 comments:

Cassie said...

Poor Hannah! I will definitely be keeping her in my prayers. Please give me a hug and some love from me.

~joanne said...

Oh Hannah..we will be praying for healing.

Wish I was there and could make you some Martha White "Wild Berry" Muffins...I remember you loving those!

Lurinda said...

Oh Hannah, our prayers are with you. Also lots of hugs and kisses!
Hope you do well in your finals, then hopefully you get time to rest so you feel better!
Love you!

Vicky said...

Tod ~ I appreciate your concern for your daughter and I know that prayer is powerful and that things often seem darkest before the dawn. Per your fatherly request, Hannah has been added to my prayer list. May she experience peace, wisdom and a sense of GOD's presense thru out this ordeal. I am on my knees.

PS Once Julie is home ~ have fun in your celebration...

Anonymous said...

The Logans are praying. :)

Hannah said...

Thank you everyone!! The new meds are working as well as I had hoped... looks like we are going back to the doctors again tomorrow : ( keep praying! This next week is when I'm going to need it most.