Welcome! And thanks for visiting!

We love comments - so please feel free to be a part of our blog by adding your voice.

May 31, 2009

Perfection

Congratulations to Julie - who at 1o:00 pm this evening completed a perfect 31 for 31 May attendance record at Frozos. Here she is making the epic journey on day 31. That's Tim L. holding the door.



















Here's Julie kicking off her final journey.















Her secret recipe? Start with Country Vanilla. Then add some hot fudge, peanuts, bananas and 1 raspberry!



















This is her enjoying #31.



















When asked for a quote... Julie said "thank God for stretch jeans!".

Well done Jules!

9 comments:

~joanne said...

Wow...what am accomplishment! You make us all proud!

Joel said...

When I first heard of this epic plan, I though it was just a joke. I did not expect it to become a reality, but madre, you have shown us all up. Way to celebrate Julie month in style.

Vicki said...

Wow, 31 days of the same dessert. Do the employees there know you by name now? Do they have a punch card where you a get a free one after every 10 you buy? How about a T-shirt for you? You not only celebrated your month with great food but you helped the Frozo's economy too! Good for you!!!

julie said...

I did it!! I didn't even think I could make it. Twice I wanted to quit but with the support of family and friends I kept going.
I did mix it up with butterfinger pieces sometimes!

julie said...

Who knew you could have withdrawal symptoms from Frozo's. Blurred vision, weight loss and hot fudge cravings 24-7!!

Joel said...

Cause they put an addictive chemical in their yogurt that makes you crave it fortnightly, maaaaadre.

Joel said...

Web props for the first person that can name the movie reference above.

Tod Henderson said...

dude... so i married an axe murderer... duh!!

PS.. love the tractor pic

julie said...

Yeah that's right I figured out how to add a picture all by myself :)