Welcome! And thanks for visiting!

We love comments - so please feel free to be a part of our blog by adding your voice.

June 25, 2009

Indy

We're happy to introduce the newest Team Henderson member, Indy Anna Henderson. Indy was Hannah's birthday present this year.

Indy is a Tea Cup Chihuahua weighing in at just under 2 lbs. She's tiny!

Here's the proud owner with Indy.



















The sweater reads: I'm kind of a big deal around here!





































Indy loves the outdoors! She's quite the adventurer!
























She's not too sure about the bear, though.












You can't live in Michigan without being willing to work the land.

6 comments:

Hannah said...

MY DOG IS THE BEST!!!! Isn't she soooooo cute!

Joel said...

I do not say this very often, so when I do, you know it is special. That dog is cute. Period.

The Hendersons said...

joel... your picture on the tractor almost matches Indy's on the dumptruck ;D

Lurinda said...

Your dog is cute! Can't wait to see Indy and Bear together! This will be fun!

Joel great pic!

Joel said...

Well, I now know what I'll be guilting madre and padre into getting me for my birthday. I'd prefer something a bit bigger, but still small enough that I could bicep curl it. That's the best way to make a dog manly: use it as exercise equipment.

The Hendersons said...

joel.. we are feeling the guilt ;D and you've got a couple months to work it. i think you have a 50-50 chance of succeeding. go for it!