Welcome! And thanks for visiting!

We love comments - so please feel free to be a part of our blog by adding your voice.

June 22, 2009

Lake Fun

Julie and Hannah came up with a very unique Father's Day gift for me yesterday. They arranged for a Jet Ski to be delivered to the lake for us to use for the week while we are here. What a great gift idea. Julie definitely IS the giver ;D

It's been hot (high 80's) and the chance to cruise around the lake at 40 or 50 miles an hour has been invigorating. Here's some pictures of the fun!

Grandpa Bill and Trent:













Hannah:





























Hannah taking Julie for a ride:















Jules:















Troy:















Tod:















Steve and Trent (they are booking!!):












And check this out. Trent driving all by himself!

3 comments:

Joel said...

Is that grandpa with a goatee? NICE!

Joel said...

It is official; I am super jealous to be stuck here in Oregon when the rest of Team Henderson is jet skiing in Michigan. Take into consideration my current location. At this very moment, I am sitting in our dimly lit Reference Room where I am keeping an eye on the 0.0 people here. I still have 2 hours of work left, and could think of A LOT of other things I'd rather be doing, like jet skiing on a lake in Michigan. When my shift here in the Reference Room is done, I am scheduled to shelve federal government documents in the basement (thank God I can at least listen to my iPod while I bore my life away). Please someone take pity on me and throw me a vacation bone.

The Hendersons said...

yes! your grandpa is rocking the facial hair! he looks pretty good eh?

we are officially super bummed we are here without you ;D but it does sound like the government is keeping you ... well.. awake at least. more stuff coming soon (chihuahua pictures?)....