Welcome! And thanks for visiting!

We love comments - so please feel free to be a part of our blog by adding your voice.

January 20, 2010

Half way decent picture

I had such good intentions when I got my new camera last year. I was realizing lately that I have spent virtually no time taking pictures and enjoying this hobby. There are many reasons. Busy-ness. Distractions. Or just having too much fun.

In any event - I was telling Julie just recently that I hadn't taken a picture I really liked for quite some time. But.. I did find this one which might just change my mind. The subjects? A very content Team Love You (Jon and Rachel). Love the peeps. Love the pose. And love the result.

2 comments:

Jon said...

That's a great photo! Good framing and lighting. Love it!

The Hendersons said...

it looks a lot better on my mac. i gave it a nice edge blur. it makes you too look like you are eminating from a dream. i'll have to pass it along sometime.