Welcome! And thanks for visiting!

We love comments - so please feel free to be a part of our blog by adding your voice.

January 20, 2010

Tweet Away

How is your week going? We'd love to hear what you're up to ... tweet away.

Tod: is feeling like he's cleared the decks.. and it's now clear sailing to the bloggies.

Tod: it hailed today - mightily!! A couple of us went outdoors and actually collected some of the hail. Sorry there are no pictures to share! A rare occurrence here to be sure.

Tod: the pool is almost overflowing. Should have listened to Julie and drained some of the water during the day this weekend... before the torrential downpours started.

13 comments:

julie said...

Rain Rain go away!! Instead of a pool we now have a lake in the back yard!!

julie said...

Enjoying a day off work. Might have to check my facebook status whatever that means.

Joel said...

new Office episode tonight!

The Hendersons said...

thinking i will be watching the office after i bail out the pool! at least i will have something to look forward to!

Hannah said...

I got stranded in a building! My Umbrella ate it about 5 seconds after I exited my building! This week is the story of The Little Umbrella That Could...

Mom - bring the Arc!!

Currently I am starving, but I can't go get food because I'm afraid to go outside.

Tod Henderson said...

don't eat your residents. hang in there!!

julie said...

Hannah, See if Round Table will deliver!!

~joanne said...

ornery..ticked off..mad..irritated..what ever you want to call it!!

The Hendersons said...

what's up joanne?

Jon said...

Bloggies, bloggies, bloggies!

~joanne said...

buzz off tod!

~joanne said...

lol...I'm feeling not so ornery anymore!!

The Hendersons said...

whew!!