Welcome! And thanks for visiting!

We love comments - so please feel free to be a part of our blog by adding your voice.

January 2, 2010

Slow Start

We hope your New Years is off to a great start. Ours has been restful and slow. We're sitting here right now watching Michigan State play their bowl game. Or, at least, the players that didn't punch out the frat boys and get suspended. Go Spartans!

We've had a few card nights over the last week or so and that is something we really enjoy. There is something uplifting about getting together with your kids and friends around a card table. Hannah thinks that playing strategy games all her life gave her a leg up at school. I think playing games with my kids my whole life gave us all a leg up. In any event - we love sharing time with the kids.

I think tomorrow we're going to watch Avatar. Then, it will be back to work and a more regular schedule.

We are looking forward to 2010. Some amazing and life changing things are going to happen and we're ready for them.

One change is that Julie is finally going to get on facebook. She just got PWNED by Janice (her sister) who signed up and just send me a friend request. I guess the pressure is really on Julie now.

I hope you are all having a restful weekend!

5 comments:

Janice said...

I figured if Julie was going to do it, I did not want to be last. I don't know what I am doing, but will you be my friend?

The Hendersons said...

of course we'll be your friend!!

Jon Logan said...

Julie on facebook?? I'll believe it when I see it. Hehe

Joel said...

I tried hacking madre's facebook last night, but she's changed her default password, so I couldn't get in. Otherwise she'd have a sweet profile picture up, and she'd be friends with more than just padre.

Tod Henderson said...

i tried that too joel :) she's too sneaky for us!