Welcome! And thanks for visiting!

We love comments - so please feel free to be a part of our blog by adding your voice.

April 25, 2010

Hannah's Prom

We received this email from Hannah today.  It was so cute I got her permission to post it here.  Enjoy!
Hello Parentals,

While the King's Academy tried to hold me back from having the best night of my life, Prom, and took away my claim to fame, Prom Queen, I took it upon myself to MAKE IT HAPPEN ANYWAYS!

Maggie and I went on our friends' formal "date night yacht thing" and we had the night of our lives!

Thought I would attach some photos for you all - the serious one is by far the best - I am thinking we should sport that for our Christmas card this year!

Oh and both of our dates' names were Nathan, so the matching dresses + matching dates was hilarious.

-Hannah


2 comments:

julie said...

I like the Christmas card idea. Can we still have the animals in the picture too?

Love the dresses and looks like you guys had a great time.

Hannah said...

only if Summer can hold a straight face. If not, she is getting cut from the family (literally, potentially). But of course Indy will be in it!! Duh mom...