Welcome! And thanks for visiting!

We love comments - so please feel free to be a part of our blog by adding your voice.

April 15, 2010

Tax Day Tweets

Happy April 15th!  I hope your taxes are done and submitted and you are enjoying the day.  Would you like to share a tweet with us?  Go for it!

Tod:  Less than a month from Grandpa-dom! Getting very excited.  Wishing we were closer to Joel and Carissa and could share more of the experience with them!

Tod:  Thinking a 3G iPad is in my near future ;)   Can't wait to get to sales-tax-free Oregon!

Tod:  Only days away from knowing Hannah's secret!

4 comments:

Joel said...

we're driving down to Medford tomorrow to pick up the changing table Wes made for us. Sweet.

Joel said...

I was foibled today in my financial endeavors by an unforgiving login system. Thanks PERS.

~joanne said...

Steve wants a iPad too!

Lurinda said...

My birthday is coming and an iPad would be a great birthday present!