Welcome! And thanks for visiting!

We love comments - so please feel free to be a part of our blog by adding your voice.

April 21, 2010

Hannah's Secret

The secret's OUT!  If you remember, Hannah teased us all a week or so ago - telling us she had a Team Henderson secret.  Hannah finally invited us to Berkeley to 'show' us her secret.  Well, we went up on Sunday and got to see Hannah's new.... PIERCING.

Yep,  she got a piercing - I guess you'd say in her upper lip/face.  Check it out.















Here's Hannah finding a creative way to point it out!















Way to go Hannah.  You never fail to surprise us!

9 comments:

Hannah said...

yeeeahhhhhh

Vicky said...

Looks good hannah...you are tooooo cute anyway.... and now you sparkle...

julie said...

Joanne I thought I heard you were going to get a nose ring awhile back. Looks like Hannah might have a extra one now!

~joanne said...

It's still in the back of my mind. It's a nose piercing not a ring...I don't want anything someone could pull out...ouch!

Hannah said...

you know Aunt Joanne - they just don't heal very well... i strongly suggest the face piercing! I haven't had any problems... plus it makes you look hard core.

~joanne said...

Ummm....I'm not sure the hard core look is me???

Hannah said...

RUMOR ALERT: Maggie might be starting her own BLOG! I can't tell you anything else at this point in time.

The Hendersons said...

The Committee requests a head's up if Maggie does start publishing!!

Lurinda said...

Cute, very cute!