Welcome! And thanks for visiting!

We love comments - so please feel free to be a part of our blog by adding your voice.

April 21, 2010

Happy Birthday Lurinda

Happy Birthday Sis (Thursday)!  I hope you have a blessed and wonderful day with family and friends.

I wish you could be out here hanging with us - but know that your friends and family will take good care of you back there.

I love my sister.. and her amazing talents;  one of which is photography.  Check these pictures out - ones that you can only get in the cold Michigan winters.  Enjoy.

4 comments:

Vicky said...

Yes you do have an amazing sister... She is a good friend and a great confidant. Thank you for sharing some of her photos on your famous family blog. She has talent galore...But alas her friends in Michigan do not get to spoil her this year for her birthday as she is in Florida for a ball tournament....darn...celebrations will take place at a latter date.
(hope I am not blocked from commenting!) Vicky from Michigan

Hannah said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! Next time I come up... we should get tattoos together!! hahahaha

julie said...

Happy Birthday Lurinda. Hope you had a great day and are enjoying Florida.

Lurinda said...

Thanks all for the birthday wishes. I had an amazing birthday. We left the night before and drove to Florida in time to see our 60's play their 3rd game for the day. Went back to the hotel took naps (getting old is hard), after a refreshing nap...headed to the condo to play cards with my other teammates. Topping off the night on the way back to the hotel, Lin and I were in an accident. Don't panic...no one was hurt, car was drivable, but dented. Other driver was proud owner of the ticket! Had lots of laughs with the officer when he finally after almost an hour gave me back my proof of ins, registration and drivers lic.

But also had a great weekend with friends and teammates. Have to report the 50's and 55's both were champions of the spring nationals! Must say it was a wonderful birthday weekend.

Hannah...no problem on the tattoos, I know just the place to go!!!!!!!!!!!!