Welcome! And thanks for visiting!

We love comments - so please feel free to be a part of our blog by adding your voice.

April 24, 2009

T Minus 1

I was thinking about the first time I met Jonathon today. It feels like just yesterday we visited the Logans in their little house with their baby; Jonathon. How quickly the years go by. Tomorrow one of my favorite people in the world is getting married to an amazing woman. Yeah, the day is almost here.. and they're getting hitched.



















Jon and Rachel... know that we are praying for your special day - that God will engrave it in your minds to share for years to come. We love you!

Here's looking at you!















These two geese are pretty excited about tomorrow too!

4 comments:

Lurinda said...

Best wishes to two amazing people, hope all goes well for the wedding. Wish I was there, will be there in spirit.

Congrats to Jon and Rachel!

~joanne said...

Wouldn't it be...T plus 1?

Tod Henderson said...

joanne - 't minus 1' is a standard 'countdown' method for which 't' represents the 'time' of an event. the time 1 unit before the event is 't minus 1', because, when you add 1 unit to it.. the time for the event will have come.. or t - 1 + 1 = t.

whew... didn't you just know that your basic algebra would come in handy somewhere down the line?

~joanne said...

What, do you have a chart? I'll take your word for it!

I'm in my own little world, leave me alone..they like me here!