Welcome! And thanks for visiting!

We love comments - so please feel free to be a part of our blog by adding your voice.

April 9, 2009

Thursday Tweets - Barely!

Okay.. weird day today. Someone intentionally cut some important communication lines in San Jose and San Martin - near where I work. The result was that we had a) no cell phone coverage, b) no incoming or outgoing phone calls at work and c) no internet access at work. Can you believe a $90 Million a year business unit with no phones or internet?! Crazy! It's like 1972 all over again!

Anyways, props to me for making it through a day without browsing the web, talking to someone on the phone or sending a text message! Whew!! BTW... How did Tiger do at the Masters???

So - that explains why we're late getting started with Thursday Tweets. Feel free to slide right into Friday Tweets if you feel the urge!

Do you know what a tweet is? If not.. check out this earlier post for more information! What is a Tweet?

Please feel free to tweet away.

Tod: survived a day without cell phone or internet access. how'd I do it????

Tod: is looking forward to the stations of the cross and worshiping this Easter weekend!

28 comments:

steve said...

I was waiting for your post. Check this video out. U will LOL.

http://current.com/items/89891774/twouble_with_twitters.htm

steve said...

Happy Birthday to me!

~joanne said...

Hey, I was gonna wish you a Happy Birthday...well, HB anyway!!

Joel said...

again is living at home without Internet, so padre, I feel your pain.

Joel said...

Blessed Good Friday!

Tod Henderson said...

Happy Birthday Steve! You should have received the $10 by now.. can it double for your birthday present? ;0

Joel said...

is thinking about cutting his hair short. Shall I put it to a vote? Voice your thoughts.

Joel said...

wonders when Hannah will finally get around to blogging about her Cancun adventures? Where is this mighty blogging presence we were all promised?

Joel said...

awesome: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_pUUDf_55KQ

Joel said...

another reason Lego rules: http://blogs.techrepublic.com.com/geekend/?p=2326&tag=rbxccnbtr1

Joel said...

is getting excited about the Coke I'm going to drink tomorrow night! Woo hoo Easter!

Tod Henderson said...

i say give the short hair a try. it will always grow back if you don't like it!

Tod Henderson said...

btw.. speaking of cancun.. i saw hannah's leg wednesday night and it is almost the right color!

Tod Henderson said...

i think Joel should start a blog. i love his writing and humor.

Joel said...

just read the best sarcastic reviews of an action film ever! Rotten Tomatoes shows no mercy to Dragonball: Evolution.

Joel said...

my favorite: "The fight choreography in 'Hannah Montana' is infinitely better." HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Joel said...

will consider starting a blog if we ever get Internet in our house again.

Tod Henderson said...

wondering what happened to internet at Team Henderson, Oregon

Joel said...

Our landlord "tried" to fix our internal phone jacks, but was apparently unsuccessful.

julie said...

Tell me when Joel and I can make an appt with Wendy!! She would love to see you.

I'm voting for Hannah too....short!

Hannah said...

that Joel should cut his hair if he was any mercy on society. I say I will shave my head it Joel cuts his hair. It is a false promise, but it may get him to do it. DO IT!!!!!!!!!

Hannah said...

I would just like to correct that before Joel attacks my spelling issues...


that Joel should cut his hair if he has any mercy on society. I say I will shave my head if Joel cuts his hair. It is a false promise, but it may get him to do it. DO IT!!!!!!!!!

Tod Henderson said...

hannah - I understand that excitement about joel cutting his hair would impair your mental processes and typing skills! it would anybody's!

julie said...

I didn't see any spelling problems!!

Joel said...

get out the sheers, Hannah, cause it's done.

The Hendersons said...

picture, please, joel

The Hendersons said...

steve, just watched the twitter movie! it did LOL! thanks for sharing it.

Hannah said...

Just so you know Bro - My infinitely better blog than yours is updated! I spent an hour and a half of my 2 hour class doing it... sooooo I am still the favorite child! MUHAHAHAHAHA