Welcome! And thanks for visiting!

We love comments - so please feel free to be a part of our blog by adding your voice.

August 24, 2008

Oops.. We Did It Again!! Welcome to the Family!!

















WE EXTEND OUR MOST EXCITED, HEARTFELT and JOYOUS CONGRATULATIONS and BLESSING to JOEL AND CARISSA on the ANNOUNCEMENT of their ENGAGEMENT!

Carissa, we are so happy to have you join our family!

I'm sure Joel will pass along the very romantic details of his proposal.. but just thought you all should hear the news!

Boo yahh!!!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!!

~joanne said...

Is this wedding taking place in MI...where most of the family resides?...I'm thinking not!

I think they should play 'It's a Small World' during the wedding...what do ya think??

Congradulations Joel & Carissa...I feel like I already know Carissa!

Lurinda said...

Congrats Joel & Carissa!!! Welcome to the family, are you ready for the new inlaws. If you need anything on Tod just call!

~joanne said...

Okay wait just a cotton picking minute...Dad talked to Dave this morning at church and Dave already knew by way of Ernie!

Anonymous said...

Hey Joanne, it is tough being at the bottom of the call list isn't it! You might want to get your name on Carissa's list--she obviously made her calls quicker than Joel did.

julie said...

Well if it makes you guys feel any better Dad and Dave knew before I did!!

~joanne said...

GEE, that does make me feel better!

carissa said...

Yeah...sorry? Not sure how the news got to MI so fast. In my defense, my Schutter grandparents are visiting my parents this week, so they heard the news first hand. They must have been calling MI 2 seconds later... Anyone who wants to can be on my call list, but I don't know if I can beat that speed record!

~joanne said...

Hey Carissa.....it's all good *Ü*! Great news travels fast!