Welcome! And thanks for visiting!

We love comments - so please feel free to be a part of our blog by adding your voice.

March 19, 2009

Taking the Rants on the Road

The Team Henderson blog was created for the purpose of keeping in touch with family and friends and passing along information about what we're all up to. From time to time I've chosen to include some political commentary because I am keenly interested in this beautiful country of ours.

Lately, I've become convinced that I need to limit the content on this blog to its original intent; a fun and informative place focused on the entire family.

On the other hand, I do desire an outlet for those political/philosophical 'rants' I'm prone to from time to time. So today I came up with a very simple solution. I've started a second, distinct blog that I will utilize for posting that type of commentary.

If you'd like to view and comment on them you are more than welcome to. In fact, I hope you visit. You can find a link to the new blog below and also in the left hand column under 'Who Do We Watch?'

On the other hand, if you're not interested.. you can do .. well, nothing... and just enjoy the posts on the Team Henderson blog free from political content.

Either way - I appreciate you being a part of our lives and our blog community.

New location of the Henderson Rants blog: http://todhenderson.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

tod I was looking for a picture of the first person in the pool. we are going to the fastest pastor rase at Marne speedway tonight. Pastor Josh is going to drive one of the race cars. Have a good day Love Linda

Anonymous said...

tod I was looking for a picture of the first person in the pool. we are going to the fastest pastor rase at Marne speedway tonight. Pastor Josh is going to drive one of the race cars. Have a good day Love Linda

Tod Henderson said...

wow linda! way to comment! you people are so hip and awesome!