Welcome! And thanks for visiting!

We love comments - so please feel free to be a part of our blog by adding your voice.

December 23, 2009

Pre-Christmas Tweets

What do you have to say before Christmas? Would love to hear your thoughts!

Tod: thankful that my body is recovering. still a little worried about my right knee... but hopefully that will clear up soon.

Tod: Merry Christmas to you if this is the last time you check out the blog before Christmas. I encourage you to reflect on Christ as you experience this week.

Tod: in sadder news.. Skipper is in declining health and that is making Julie very sad indeed. Your prayers are solicited during this time of transition for the family.

6 comments:

The Hendersons said...

Tod: thanks Joel for helping him inch towards 200 posts for the year. well done, son!

Joel said...

I'm super excited that today is in essence my Thursday, which means tomorrow is my Friday, which means Friday is Christmas!

Joel said...

if you're into metaphysical science-fiction, I'd highly recommend Charles Williams. He is the lesser-known Inkling (group of writers that includes Tolkien and C.S. Lewis). Fantastic stuff. Start with War in Heaven; it's a delight.

Joel said...

listening to Ryan Smith's Christmas Album (a gem of bygone days), and totally loving it.

~joanne said...

thinks she is going to get her presents wrapped..I was worried for awhile!

julie said...

Skipper gets to have Christmas with Jesus this year :(