Welcome! And thanks for visiting!

We love comments - so please feel free to be a part of our blog by adding your voice.

December 3, 2009

Thursday Tweets

Please feel free to tweet away - excite me!

Tod: did online traffic school in 3 1/2 hours the other day. one of the benefits of being a fast reader :)

Tod: actually went out with Julie shopping on Friday morning. did you go?

Tod: studied Trust in our One Another Group (Bible Study) last night. i know that i am very slow to trust. how about you? do you trust people easily?

8 comments:

Hannah said...

Still can't believe mom took that picture of me, let alone put it up on the blog.

Totally bombed my accounting test.

Sent my resume into Stryker because I need them to hire me before they see my grades from this semester!

It looks like Maggie and I are going to be partaking in "THE walk" on Sunday.

julie said...

Looking forward to trying Carissa's whole wheat roll recipe. yummy!

julie said...

Saw the REAL Santa at Valley Fair Mall. The rest are all fakes but he is the real thing!

I love Christmas. I get to open the count down calendar doors and eat the See's candy all by myself. Another benefit of being an empty nester.

The Hendersons said...

So excited for Hannah and Maggie! Be safe! Take some money and extra socks. Charge your cell phones!

Joel said...

what the crap is "THE walk"?

Joel said...

I wonder what further awkward situations the writers of The Office are going to subject Michael to:
-meeting old flames new lover (check)
-pregnancy announcement biff (check)
-admitting tuition biff (double check)

The Hendersons said...

i believe 'the walk' is where Hannah and Maggie are planning to recreate my walk from Santa Clara to San Francisco - in reverse. They are planning on taking public transportation to San Francisco and then walking home on Sunday!

How cool is that?

The Hendersons said...

i think the writers of The Office have a 'CringeMeter' on the wall during their storyboarding for the week. i know i cringe at home more and more as i watch. the Dwight back story was awesome.