Welcome! And thanks for visiting!

We love comments - so please feel free to be a part of our blog by adding your voice.

December 10, 2009

Thursday Tweets

Please feel free to tweet away - excite me!

Tod: is wondering if I dare get back up on a ladder to put up the Christmas lights this weekend? ;)

Tod: enjoyed all the fabulous birthday wishes, cards and gifts this week! thanks to all!

Tod: has continued to reflect on Prov 3:5-6.. and trusting God. I remember when I was leading Christian Service Brigade and did a talk on trusting God. I asked the kids 'why is it important that we trust God and believe He speaks the truth?' my answer was: because your salvation depends completely on His trustworthiness. Jesus claimed "if you acknowledge me you will be saved". Your salvation depends on you doing something and then God keeping His promise. If you can't trust God to keep His promise.. what's the point?

12 comments:

~joanne said...

joanne: is enjoying a winter wonderland..well kinda...okay, no not really!

Joel said...

DONE WITH ANOTHER WEEK IN MY NEW POSITION HERE IN THE LIBRARY. AND YES, THE ALL CAPS ARE ON PURPOSE; MOST OF MY WORK IS DONE IN ALL CAPS HERE IN TBABS, SO I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE APPROPRIATE. I'M NOT YELLING THIS COMMENT.

Joel said...

Tater is now officially at 19 weeks. It's arms and legs are in the right proportions to each other and the rest of its body, and a waxy protective coating called the vernix caseosa is forming on its skin to prevent it from pickling in the amniotic fluid. Awesome.

The Hendersons said...

Way to grow, Tater!

Hannah said...

why is there no way to comment on the heading picture?? CAUSE MY DOG IS SO CUTE.

PS. Maggie is still asleep right now. It is 12:19pm... PM...

julie said...

I'm sorry but my dog is cute. Gina looks so fabulous and she knows how to down and stay!!

julie said...

We have a problem. Christmas must be coming early to our house this year. All the advent chocolate is gone!!

Hannah said...

do we need to send you to See's rehab mom?? Intervention??

I would like to Sunday Tweet -

Hannah: is at a cafe studying (a new experience) and is trying to be productive, but just found out the password to the internet.

Maggie is sitting behind me.

Mike is graduating today at 3:00pm - we are buying him a La Burrita burrito instead of flowers or something normal.. because let's be real, that is what everyone REALLY wants when they succeed.

julie said...

My Sunday tweet: Helping Santa wrap gifts and waiting for Dad to come up with THE CODE!!

But he is asleep on the couch. Shhh...

Joel said...

Sunday tweet: exhausted. Been nursing Carissa all weekend. Our coffee table looks like a pharmacy :D

The Hendersons said...

ahhh.. carissa. so sorry you are feeling bad! in hope you feel better soon. it's enough to be gestating tater.. let alone at more issues. hang in there!

The Hendersons said...

hannah - tell Mike i said CONGRATULATIONS and best wishes!! I am so proud of him!